Today as I it is Thanksgiving Day, I am quietly drawn to reflect upon the wonderful things I am most grateful for. First of all, I am so grateful for a Father in Heaven who loves me and cares for me. I am so very grateful for an awesome husband who loves me too and is able to provide for our family. Day in and day out I am amazed at what an awesome person he is. I am filled with Love for my 3 beautiful boys. I love their smiles, their hugs and just being their mom. I am so blessed to have married into a wonderful family, and treasure all that the Lowry's do for us. I love them so much. I am so lucky to have wonderful parents and brothers and sisters. Too bad we can't all be together today to share in our love for one another! As Mom says to all of us..."Be Loving, Sweet, and Kind!"
It is 7 years today that my mom was diagosed with Breast Cancer, and we all thought that would be the last Thanksgiving she would share with us. Well, after fighting breast cancer, and now colon cancer, my heart is just bursting with love that she is still here with us. I wish we lived closer to spend more time together, but am just lucky she is still alive. We are truly grateful for the things that matter the most, like family and friends, and I thank my Heavenly Father for them. I count my blessings and am so grateful for all that I have!
Happy Thanksgiving! May all of you take a moment to say Thank You to those who matter most in your life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well said! I think gratitude is a great thing to be thinking about right now. There are so many others less fortunate than us. I am certainly thankful for you!
Post a Comment