Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Scouts!
These were taken last week at our Ward's Pack meeting, and with Halloween festivities, I didn't get to post them. We are so proud of Nathan! He earned his Bear Rank in cub scouts. It is probably hard to have his Mom as his Den leader...but I am enjoying it. I know with 3 boys, I have a long road in Scouting to endure! :) Yeah Nathan!
He is holding a Bear Claw necklace that he gets to wear at this pack meeting.
Proud Dad and Nathan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
He is growing up so fast and is such a cute kid! Congrats Nathan! You did it!
You do have a long scouting road ahead- I guess I somewhat do too, but I am not looking forward to it.
Way to go Nathan! What a dedicated scouting mom. I'll attempt to follow in your footsteps shortly...
He looks so grown up in those pics. What a cutie!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment