Friday, November 14, 2008
Happy News!
I just got a phone call from my mom, and well....with LOADS of tears...happy tears...she just told me she got her cancer screening tests back, after finishing chemo..and she is CANCER FREE!! oh the joy I feel right now is unexplainable!!! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father right now for this wonderful blessing! We are so glad that she is still with us, and that the battle she continues to fight is worth every moment! I just had to share with my dearest friends....I guess November is truly a month of Thankfulness and Gratitude!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That is something to truely be thankful for! I am so happy!
that is wonderful news! What an emotional phone call. Congratulations to you and your mom.
So happy for you and your family. Another wonderful thing to be thankful for this time of year.
Yeah!! That is so wonderful, it just makes this holiday season even more special. :)
O ya I am so excited for her and your family. Now that lady can get some peace and rest and start feeling better, she sure deserves some good rest and no more worrying!
That is the BEST news ever. Keep praying though- I know for my mom, she wasn't considered cancer free for 5 years. But I am so happy to hear that she is well on her way to recovery and getting back heathly!
I am so thrilled!!! What great news!!! Love You, Kristen
That is awesome news!! Nice to put that behind you and move forward!!
Post a Comment