Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Christmas--take 2!
Well, it has been a photo mishap here! Not very many of you got to "re-do" Christmas morning like we did! After taking a bazillion pictures of Blake for his first christmas and the boys...and their fun times...I went to upload them, and me--not being very computer savy...I corrupted it, and we LOST everything!! I think I cried for hours that night! Ask Scott! Truly I did! Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am addicted to pictures...and scrapbooking, so was very upset. Needless to say, I have been behind on this blog thing, so my New Year's resolution is to be a better Blogger!! So, enjoy my photos! Thankfully our boys were very agreeable to "re-do" christmas morning in their Jammies and show me their stockings and toys...HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's so sweet that they were willing to go along. My kids would've asked for new toys to go along.
I know you were pretty bumbed about that but the pictures turned out fun and I wish I could have a Christmas with no wrapping to clean up!!
I can not believe that!! I think I would have been completely devestated!! You should have called Jamey to make sure the pictures were gone. It sounds like electronics have not been your friend lately. Let's hope for better in 2008!!!
Oh my gosh, Liz!! How horrible to lose your pictures! I'd be crying and all sorts of carryin' on! :) So glad the boys were cooperative. This doesn't have to do with your post, but I have to tell ya that so many times over the years I've thought to myself that I bet our boys would have SOOOOOO much fun together!! --April
Post a Comment