Blake had a great time sitting in Daddy's Fun Ride What a big Helper Matthew is!! Blake just loves being fed by Matthew...(good for Mom) Our Saturday!! Blake's First Real Ride in the Hot Rod Daddy and Matthew washing the Hot Rod
Isaac got very excited when he saw Matthew feeding Blake. I think he's hoping that he'll get to feed Jude. I sure hope that works out because I HATE spoon feeding babies! It takes forever.
Had no idea that y'all literally had a Hot Rod! :) Cool...I'll have to show the boys the pics; they'll think it is so awesome! So, do you still have your Porsche?? Heard you got one--was it for your 30th? --April
I never enjoyed the spoon-feeding phase. Like Tami said, it takes forever. I also have problems with the food-flinging phase, as well as the learning-to-drink-out-of-a-cup and let-me-do-it-myself phases.
4 comments:
That is a fantastic set of wheels!! How cute that Blake likes Matthew to feed him.
Isaac got very excited when he saw Matthew feeding Blake. I think he's hoping that he'll get to feed Jude. I sure hope that works out because I HATE spoon feeding babies! It takes forever.
Had no idea that y'all literally had a Hot Rod! :) Cool...I'll have to show the boys the pics; they'll think it is so awesome! So, do you still have your Porsche?? Heard you got one--was it for your 30th? --April
I never enjoyed the spoon-feeding phase. Like Tami said, it takes forever. I also have problems with the food-flinging phase, as well as the learning-to-drink-out-of-a-cup and let-me-do-it-myself phases.
Post a Comment