Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Getting into Mischief!


Well, Blake has discovered cupboards, and has decided that he needs to open all of them on his own! I guess it is time to get latches!! :) He looked so proud of himself, as he got into the tupperward cupboard this morning, that I had to take a picture!

4 comments:

Chris Kline said...

That's a cute kid with awesome hair. Hope my jokes at church weren't too much. :-) At least he won't get lost in the crowd. I have two bright-red siblings, with attitudes to match.

tamiz said...

You may have a Silas on your hands! There isn't a place in our house that is safe from him. Blake does look proud. Love the pjs!

Brigit said...

He is so cute! I love the look of pure satisfaction! Look out!!!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

I love that little smile...he knows he has found something great!