Blake is 11 months old today! What a crazy fast 11 months this has been! He is such a joy to our family, and we love every little bit of him! He always has a great smile for us, and he loves his big brothers. When the boys get home from school, Blake can hardly wait to greet them! I love this tee-shirt and had to take his picture! He is my little buddy, and am kinda sad that he is growing up so fast.....
Last weekend we went up to Estes Park for a little vacation...I spent the first night with my girlfriends scrapbooking, and I might admit..heehee..that I did 35 pages in 24hours!! WHOO HOO...:) little jump for joy! :) Anyway, sat. night we drove back up to the cabin and spent 2 more nights there. It was a fantastic relaxing weekend. The boys loved to play guitar hero, and even got me to "rock out" with them! ;) It was quite funny, as that is not my talent or forte! :) We had a great family time, and really didn't want to come home! Enjoy the pics!
6 comments:
Love the Hunk shirt with the flaming guitar shoes! Very handsome.
How fun. I love that we can get to the mountains fast and enjoy Estes a lot too.
So fun. Seriously, I think I'm in love with Blake...
By the way, your hair looks fantastic.
I haven't been able to tell you, that I love your haircut.
Just looking at Blake makes me smile. I'm glad you got alot done scrapbooking. Sorry I missed it.
I am very addicted to scrapbooking! I can not even believe that you finshed 35 pages that is amazing!
Post a Comment