

Who needs girls to play "dress up?" haha...Tonight the boys decided to get the costumes out and play disguises with them! Anyway, Nathan and Matthew were having too much silly fun, that Blake decided to join them! They found a Sherlock Holmes costume for Blake, and I think he liked the magnifying glass better than the hat!
Blake says.."All the better to see you with Mommy! "
4 comments:
My kids do that too. Their favorites are the frog costumes, your hulk costume and always ALWAYS Annakin. Good times...
Hey! I saw your blog link on anthony's blog! Your kids are so cute! It is so fun to see your adorable family! I don't have a blog but am thinking about it. I will let you know when I jump on it. Annamarie
Gotta love creativity!
How fun! I enjoy when my boys use their imagination. They aren't into dress up play though.
Post a Comment