Ok, Kris...here you go...HA! Finally right?
4 Jobs I've had:
1. Dental Assistant
2. Hostess (with the Mostest!) at Nate's SteakHouse...Ft. Collins
3. Nanny...3 mos..no fun!
4. Dental Hygienist
4 Movies I've watched Over and Over...
1. Singing in the Rain
2. Meet me in St. Louis
3. The Count of Monte Cristo!
4. National Treasure
4 Places that I have Lived...
1. Burbank, Cali!!
2. Provo, Utah...
3. Fort Collins, Co
4. _________, Colorado
4 Shows I watch (when the strike is OVER!)
1. "24"...baby!!!
2. LOST
3. CSI..Las Vegas
4. AI
4 People who Email Me Regularly
1. Angela
2. Kris
3. Leanna
4. My sisters
4 Favorite Things I LOVE to Eat
1. Chocolate
2. Chik-Fil-A sandwich
3. Noodles & Company..ANYTHING
4. a great loaf of bread...
4 Places I'd Rather Be....
1. HAWAII
2. San Diego
3. Hawaii
4. Anywhere with my fam
4 Things I look Forward to This year:
1. Our book.."Kids Don't Rush the Brush!" to be the #1 Seller on Amazon
2. Trips with Scott and Boys
3. Seeing My Mom healthy
4. Being Healthy and Happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YEAH! Thanks for doing it! I enjoy learning about everyone! Looks like you need to get to Hawaii again real quick! Wish I could come one of these times!
You like "meet me in St. Louis" too? Then you must be cool!
I think all the nifty-swifty cakes I've done for you are probably on your camera since as of late I tend to forget to take pics before I deliver the goods. If you've still got them email them to me and I'll add them to the slide show :)
Post a Comment