Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blue & Gold--Fun times

7 comments:

alison said...

I have to say, that burger looked so awesome!! I've been craving one ever since.

Unknown said...

It looked so real! It turned out great! The fries were a nice touch too!

grapeape said...

Oh, how dare you!!! :) I've been craving cake like you wouldn't believe...and I always love me a good burger!! Looks amazingly intricate and DEE-licious! Darn, Weight Watchers...! :) I could go for a couple of pieces of that thing right now, but I bet there's none left, huh?!

Kris said...

how cute and creative was that?? Awesome!

Gretchen said...

Where did you get that idea? That was so cute! I especially liked seeing you in your shirt Liz, the true sign of a mom with boys! Great job!

KrisJ said...

Awesome night! I think the boys had a great time and your cake looked great!

Brandie Lyon said...

That cake is so awesome! I didn't even get to see it.