He is such a good little patient though! He only fights with the nebulizer if the boys aren't around to read him a story, while he has his dinosaur mask on. (Mommy gets a little too much albuterol when this happens! :) )
So...I am house bound for a while, and hopefully he will be his happy little cheerful self! On the side note, needless to say, I am NOT traveling to Cali to see my mom tomorrow for the weekend....just hope things get better soon! Our family luck isn't the greatest right now! HA!
7 comments:
Oh, poor guy. How sad is that little face!
I am so sorry! Not fun. I am so sad you can't come to visit this week, but Blake is more important! Get him healthy first. Sunny San Diego will wait for you Liz! Love Ya
Sweet little Blake! I am so sorry he is feeling so bad. I remember when Evan had it and how he was so sad and wanted me to hold him all the time. Give him a hug and kiss from his buddy and tell him that I am praying for him to feel better soon!
Ok that is quite heart breaking seeing that on his face. I sure hope he gets better quick. Hey little Blakie we are thinking about you so recover quick!
Ok, seriously those pics make my heart break for that cutie pie. I hope things start to go better for you guys!
I'm glad you guys caught it and now he's got his meds. He'll do great! Aren't those breathing treatments just soooooo much fun? :( I loved looking at all your other pics too. Estes Park looked great! LOve ya.
Oh, man! It seems like lots of people I know have kids with RSV right now and Blaine said soooo many kids are coming into the ER with it right now. So sad that Blake got it. I hope he is doing better soon!!!
Post a Comment