Friday, February 15, 2008

TRIBUTE



Today is the 75th Birthday of a truly GREAT MAN! My daddy! I wanted to dedicate this post to him and wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We are sad that we can't be there today, to celebrate this special day with you, but know that we are thinking of you! I am so grateful for you Dad, for all you do for us and for who you are. I am so very grateful for your example of love and service amongst your friends and family. You are truly and inspiration to me, and I have always wanted to follow in your footsteps. You were always so generous to your patients. You always showed kindness and generousity to the missionaries, whenever we had them come to your office, and I truly try to serve as you have and still do! The boys are so grateful for your loving ways, and they love having you for their Papa! We are so grateful for you and just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday! I know you probably won't see this, as you and mom don't have a computer, but hopefully some one will share it with you! :) Hint...Leanna! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY and PAPA!

6 comments:

The Toy Guru said...

How nice!!! Your dad looks like a cuddly sweet bear. I love your idea. I will copy it soon I'm sure!! And I Love Blakers little mohawk!!!

Gretchen said...

Lizzie- That was very nice of you to do this for your dad! We've known each other for so long that I love hearing about your fam and I wish him a happy birthday too! Love ya, and good job!

Elizabeth said...

Gretch..Love you too! Hope you are doing well...miss you tons! Your birthday is coming up soon!!! :)

Jolayne said...

By the way, you have a great smile.

KrisJ said...

That was a really sweet post! Its so nice to see all the photos of your dad and I know how much you treasure your parents and how important they both are to you!

Unknown said...

You are so nice to do this for your dad. I am sure they are proud of the great daughter they have raised. You really are following in his footsteps.