Wednesday, February 13, 2008

First Haircut!

After having several strangers say to me.."How cute is that little girl? She has the most beautiful red copper hair!"....Needless to say, I am tired of explaining that Blake is a BOY....I decided we had better TRIM..just TRIM his hair...so, Blake had his first haircut. He sat there pretty happily, for a while, but then towards the end, as you can see, he was very anxious to be done and out of that highchair! Hahaha...


All done!! Our handsome little Blakers! I love the runny nose..in this pic! This was 3 days before RSV...just thought at the time, it was a cold! Boy..were we wrong! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! He does look handsome with his haircut, but I thought he did before too! He's going to be a little heartbreaker.

Erica said...

Isn't the first haircut a big milestone!? He looks like he did good. Very cute little guy!!

Elizabeth said...

It was very hard for me to have his hair cut!!! I didn't want it to make him look too grown up yet! :)

grapeape said...

both my boys had to have their first hair cuts at 9 months, and they looked 'shaggier' than Blake--not that I thought he looked shaggy! :)

you could've just let it go like Celine Dion has with her son...have you seen how long and scraggly his hair is??? no, thank you!

--April