Monday, February 25, 2008
Happy Birthday
February 26th, 2007...I was shopping at Target with my mom and sister, when...goosh! my water broke..unexpectedly,...( I was scheduled for a c-section on the 27th)...We called Scott, he cancelled patients, and met me at the hospital. Blake Morgan was born at 5:54 pm...7 lbs 12 oz..with beautiful RED hair! He has been such a joy in our life, and we are so very blessed to have him in our family. I just wanted to make a little slide show of our precious Blake..and my has he grown! I sit back and think what life was like last year, to now this year, and what a difference. We are so very lucky to have been given the opportunity to raise him and we are so looking forward to every moment we share together. We will be officially celebrating his actual birthday the 26th on an airplane..going to Mexico..and so excited for the warm weather! Blake is very spoiled already....going to Mexico for his 1st birthday! What will he expect next year? Hawaii maybe?? ( his mom might) heehee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he is such a sweet happy boy! i'm so glad he's around.
I can't believe it's been a year. He is the cutest little red headed boy I have ever seen.
Your pictures from the past year were a great idea! He has grown so fast. Does this mean I can't call him "Baby" Blake anymore? I ditto Brandie too!
Post a Comment