Saturday, February 9, 2008

Finally Better! Whew!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers shared for Blake last week! He is finally on the up and up...and feeling much better. He still fights me with the inhalers, and I think I would too...at his age! Blake is back to being "into" everything again, and that makes me feel like we are finally out of the sick house! Or crazy house! It was great to finally get out of the house on friday night, and actally go farther than Prairie Ridge! :)

Last night I attended Matthew's basketball practice, and I think I was more nervous about it than Matthew was! :) He has never played before, and we really have never explained the rules and all to him. So, he was doing a pretty good job at keeping up with the rest of the team. But I will admit, that I enjoyed watching the coach make Matthew "drop and give me 5 push-ups"...for not focusing and listening...he was a bit confused with the "over-the-head-pass"...concept! I should try that here....when he isn't as focused as I would like him to be! Hahaha We have our practice work cut out for us...their first game is on the 16th! It will be quite a comical experience! Matthew can't wait!! I just wish we had my brother David living here now...(hint David...hurry up and move here! )...so he could do all the instructing! We will take pictures and maybe even film the funny event!
That is all for now!

8 comments:

Tirsa said...

So glad Blake is doing better. Whew!

KrisJ said...

I was glad to see that he was doing well enough for church. Its so nice to get out of the house after being cooped up for a week!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Glad my little buddy is feeling better in time for his first birthday! He will be able to eat lots of cake and ice cream!

And Go Matthew! I bet you will catch on to all the rules quickly. I can see you being a great basketball player!

Sorry for the deleted mess on this page. I am still learning to spell and had alot of things wrong! I should learn to Preview, duh!

tamiz said...

Looks like Blake got a handsome haircut!

Elizabeth said...

No worries Angela! :) Just glad you are posting! :) hugs

grapeape said...

So glad Blake is well! RSV--how scary!!

Oh, I'll be quoting you on a blog post soon from what you said about Matthew and basketball...! :)

--April