Thursday, April 10, 2008
Daring Lil' Blake!
Well, we have a walker!! Yep! Blake is on the run! He is so excited to be walking, but when he needs to get somewhere fast, he still crawls. I figure it won't be long before he is totally walking and then running! Time is going by so very fast, and I just can't believe it. Blake's lastest acheivement is that he has now mastered the ladder to the boys bunkbed. So, every morning after the boys leave, he goes over to the stairs, climbs up the stairs in a hurry, so I don't catch him....then into the boys bedroom. He enjoys being in there while they are at school, so he can get into all their toys when they don't know it! he hee He is so funny! Well, now he goes over to the ladder and crawls up it, gets on the top bunk and bounces his little body up and down. It is the funniest thing! Since I know that is what he does now, I have to follow him and stand behind him cause I am paranoid that he will jump off the top bunk, or fall off the ladder. So far, he hasn't done either! But I am sure that the time will come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment