Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Birthday Boy!

Happy Birthday Daddy!

We love you! Thanks for the great times! You make us smile and laugh all the time!

Hanging with your boys in Mexico was one of the best vacations we have taken together! We can't wait to go back!



Scott, I hope you get to read this and see these pics. These are only some I could find, to tell you how much I love you and appreciate all you do for the boys and I. We love you so much and are so thankful for you. I love you with all my heart...


Happy Birthday! with many many more to come!!

2 comments:

KrisJ said...

Happy B-day, I hope you had a good one! And heres to a great year!

Hunt Family Ramblings said...

It was great to see you guys last week! Happy Birthday Scott! I hope you guys had a great weekend in San Diego! Liz, you're lucky to have four great looking men in your house.