This Picture is of Scott landing a jump while Nathan is on the machine too! You can just about see his little helmet head. Nathan was hootin' and holleran' (sp?) and having a great time! Matthew rode with Grandpa and they too had a blast.
Back at home Blake and I had a relaxing yet..entertaining time! This is Blake trying on the snowmobiling helmet of Matthew's. He reminds me of that character in "Spaceballs"....Darth Vader? Ya know, the little dude with the BIG Helmet head? I know..too funny, and we are not so nice parents right? Well, Blake had tons of fun trying it on after the boys got home.... Gotta love the playdays!!
7 comments:
the binky really just ties the whole 'look' together!!
Looks like your boys had a great time in the snow! Never have done that before, but it looks like fun! Blake is a cutie in the helmet! How funny!
I love the binky in the mouth with the darth vader look! Looks like a good cold fun time!
Helmet and Paci will keep you protected!
wow! snow is so much FUN!
That looks way too fun!!!
SOOOO Cute!!! Blakers is such a cutie with that helmet. Im surprised he kept it on cause they are so heavy!! I won't show Alec this blog. He would be so jealous!!
Post a Comment