I can't believe you stood there and took pictures...I would be too paranoid to step away cuz just my luck he would fall as I snapped the picture ha ha
You may have a wild Silas-like boy on your hands after all. As soon as Silas figured out he could climb it's been a nightmare ever since!
Not only the ladder...but I've never seen a baby slide so quickly and confidently down my stairs. He totally jams down with no hesitation at all!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe you stood there and took pictures...I would be too paranoid to step away cuz just my luck he would fall as I snapped the picture ha ha
You may have a wild Silas-like boy on your hands after all. As soon as Silas figured out he could climb it's been a nightmare ever since!
Not only the ladder...but I've never seen a baby slide so quickly and confidently down my stairs. He totally jams down with no hesitation at all!!
Post a Comment