Ok! So...I have been chastized about NOT blogging recently..so here you go guys! I have summed up April in my slide show. We had 3 birthdays, a trip to see my mom, and a zoo trip all within 2 weeks of each other. We are busy I guess! I haven't been very good about bloggin, and don't know if I will ever really be great at it! So, enjoy what I give you! :) heehee
I might even try posting some video soon! Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a creative idea for a birthday party.
I think you do great at posting on your blog! You just do what you can, when you can. :) I did miss a few favorite pictures from April... You know which ones! :)
Yes I am in your slide show!!! hee hee Nice pics!! :)
Love the update! I really enjoyed the great pictures on the slideshow.
Post a Comment