Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love being their Mom!

I love being their Mom!! Here is a pic from today...on Mother's Day that I wanted to share..

Nathan and Matthew wrote me a sweet poem ..
Roses are Red
Violets are blue
You like me and
I love you too!

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the sweetest boys and husband! I just love being a mom to these precious boys. I am truly blessed to be a mother. I also am so grateful for my own Mom, who continually shows me how to be the mother I am today. Thanks mom! I love you!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Yes you do have a great mom! I am so glad that I know her and she is one of those many women out there who have made a huge impact on me and they probably don't even know it! She's fabulous! You are also one of those women but I hope that you do know it, and if not I love you Lizzie with all my heart. Happy Mother's Day!

Unknown said...

What a great mom you are! I am glad to see first hand what a great mom you are to your kids! They are super lucky to have you as their mom! Love ya!