Thursday, May 14, 2009

Much A-do about Hair...It's NOT THERE!!

Well Scott finally did it! Yep! He shaved his head. He always told me that when it started to go thin...he would shave it all off because he isn't the "comb over kinda Guy!". I think it actually looks great! I think I was more nervous about it than anything!! So a new do for my man...oooh Baby!!



9 comments:

alison said...

nice look on him--his head is a good shape.

Unknown said...

Okay... I really couldn't picture it, but I really like it! Lookin' good Scott!

KrisJ said...

Hes right there with Rich now! They can be bald and beautiful together!

Nilsson News said...

wade's SHAVES his head....u know, with a RAZOR! bald is beautiful.

alexismdyer said...

lookin good tio!

grapeape said...

i think it looks great; i prefer it, actually!! :)

Gretchen said...

Looks great Scott! Can't wait to see ya and the fam in July!

Jolayne said...

Looks great.

Eldrberry Grove said...

When I first read shave before the pics came up I thought it meant completely gone...like shiny head, absolutely NO hair. It's definitely a different look but it's a good one for him. :)