So yesterday was the boys last day of school for this year! They had a fantastic year! Great Teachers! and what an awesome experience at our new school! They were kinda sad to say goodbye to their teachers but very happy for summer. Matthew had a slide show with his class that we went to and then a family picnic afterwards. The boys had so much fun. We are excited for this summer. It will be bringing us lots of changes and a trip to Cali in July and Lake Tahoe in August to see friends and family. We decided to take a break from sports this year...baseball that is. I think Matthew is sad about it, but I am not! :) Nathan just can't wait for basketball season...it will be awhile bud!
Here are some pics from our last day. I now have a 3rd grader and a 5th grader! Crazy to think how fast they grow!
2 comments:
wow, they do get out early! what is their first day back? my boys will be finished next Friday... and then i'll have 5th & 3rd graders, just like you! :) you're right; they grow up fast...!
I will have a 3rd grader and a 5th grader too! I am excited for summer plans and family time this year!
Post a Comment