Monday, May 4, 2009

Nathan's Field Trip

Last friday Nathan had his field trip to the Centennial Village in Greeley. We all had a great time but I especially loved hanging out with Nathan! I know it won't be long before he won't want to hang with Mom and will think it "un cool" to be with me. Here are some fun pics from our day together!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Un-cool to be with you? I don't see it. You are an amazing mom! That field trip was great! Rattlesnake Kate was fun to learn about, don't you think?

Gretchen said...

I'm sure he had a great time to be with you. And you and Scott are such fun parents your boys will want to do stuff with you guys for a long time!

grapeape said...

my brother-in-law served part of his mission in Greeley...Spanish speaking...anyway, i had a similar experience recently with my almost-10 year old boy; i went on a field trip with him to the village by the This Is The Place monument. it was a good time!