My sister Carolee came to visit us with her fiance Ron yesterday. We had a great visit, had lunch together, and then played with on the tramp. Scott and I decided to take their wedding announcement pics...just for fun! Hope they like some of these we took! :) They are such an awesome couple and we are so excited to welcome Ron into our family this July! The boys had such a great time playing with them! They even got Aunt Carolee to jump on the tramp with them! What a fun time...We love Aunt Carolee!!! I think we might even get our family pics taken here this spring/summer! Love the great back drop! :)
They look so happy together! We love that!!!! :) We might try this one in Black and White..I think it would look good either way...

Here is a somewhat "artsy" one of the cute couple!

This one is my fav...

Here is Aunt Carolee and the boys chillin' by our waterfall!
Blake thought it was too bright, so Aunt Carolee loaned him her sunglasses...to cute!
5 comments:
Oh so cute! They did turn out really great. I think we might just have to have our family ones there too and then we can all have matching backdrops just like in school!!
What professional photographers! I personally love the first one where Ron's arms are around Carolee. That is so sweet. She is so pretty too! (Just like her sister Liz... )
Look so cute! I can't believe how beautiful your little fountain looks and how great your pictures came out. I hope they use one.
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Love Ya!
That's just your backyard? Beautiful.
Pretty sweet. You just need a squirrel in the background. HA
Post a Comment