Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wonderful Job

Here is Blake's first S'more!


I think he wants some more s'more!
Mother's Day


What cute boys I have!!??? I love them!


So, after reading some of my friends and family's posts about mother's day, I decided I had better catch up! I am proud and humbled to say I have a wonderful job of being a mom. What a blessing it has been to have 3 beautiful boys as my sons. I am so grateful that our Father in Heaven has entrusted me to be their mom. There are times..(more often than not) when I think..."what am I doing?" as a mother, but deep down, thanks to my own mother, I have had such a wonderful example of motherhood. It truly is a blessing and a wonderful job. If I ever got paid for it, I would really be rich right? heehee

On a flip note..and I don't mean my own flips...:) My foot is feeling much better, thanks to the beautiful shoe! And some of you wondered how that happened, well, I just was walking a lot in San Diego last month, wearing CHEAP flip flops...and I guess the weight of my body..made my sesmoid bone fracture! :) I really don't know, but that sounded good huh? I still wear it, every so often, but as it gets warmer, I guess I need to spend some time trying on better flips! I love to wear cute ones, so I better head to DSW!

3 comments:

grapeape said...

glad you're foot is feelin' better... curious--why did you decide to go private??

Elizabeth said...

I just realized that ANYONE...could read about us and our family...I know that sounds funny, but it kinda creeped me out..to know that total strangers could read about my kids....

JO*MOMMY*LONG*LEGS said...

So fun to get your link! Thanks for keeping me a part. Now we have your link on our blog so we can keep updated!!! :) Hope your family is doing well.