Saturday, May 17, 2008

Field Day Fanatics!

Field Day on friday was so much fun! It was cold for the morning session, but the afternoon it warmed up thankfully! The boys had so much fun this year! Glad we didn't miss it...The year is winding down so fast...I can't believe it. Soon summer will be here, we all can't wait. We are headed to visit family next week and the boys can't contain themselves! Everyday, I get asked the same question..."How many more days until we leave?"

It was a great weekend for us! We had dinner with some great friends and all got stuffed with HOMEMADE rootbeer! It was the best! We even got our garden planted! I just hope that I have more of a green thumb than not! We shall see if they grow this summer....if not, it was fun planting. The boys had a great time!

2 comments:

KrisJ said...

very very cute, looks like they had a blast!

Unknown said...

Great pics of the boys! Sounds like you spent alot of time outdoors over the weekend. I for one, am looking forward to tasting your veggies from your garden! You are going to do great!