
So I got a new pair of shoes! Or should I say "shoe"....Apparantly I have a stress fracture in my foot, of the sesmoid bone? Thanks to a WONDERFUL Podiatrist..:) I now am in a beautiful shoe for a while....I will argue that... Seriously though...not pretty!!!
Shall I "Bedazzle" it?
Need I say more?
9 comments:
No one looks at your shoes! They are always looking at your beautiful smile! Besides, didn't you hear that opened toed shoes are in style? :) You are rockin' those!!!
Doesn't blue go with everything??? :)
it does need some bling action doesn't it? :)
wouldn't it be so fun if podiatrists offered different colors and styles--you could get several to coordinate with your outfits! how long is this on?
At least you don't have to wear the full on boot!
does it hurt?? hope not too much. your feet/toes look nice & "pedicured"... :) i am desperately overdue for another pedicure!
Dang it! Well I say heck ya bedazzle that sucker! And just make sure your toes look pretty! I will paint them if you want!!
That was the same bone I broke that I was telling you about when we were visiting teaching! I didn't have to wear my "pretty shoe" for very long though. I think you should definitely glam it up!
What did you do to cause the new shoe? Take care of it in hopes that the time wearing the same shoe doesn't wear on you too long.
Yes Bedazzle it!! You must keep up with your stylish self!~
Post a Comment