Thursday, May 22, 2008

We made it!

This was our very first stop!! In-n-out baby!!! Soo yummy!!Blake ate a ton of french fries...
Ok! We made it to Cali! After a LONG day, The boys and I made it to Cali. I will try to post some pic and journal for my family of our trip! Flying by myself with the 3 boys was definately an adventure. The SWA flight was overbooked and crowded, but we had our own row...thankfully!! the boys were really good on the plane thanks to National Treasure 2...heehee. Blake on the otherhand was a bit of a handful..just wanted to walk all over ..and didn't like it when the fasten seat belt sign was on...HA! I just had to keep telling myself, that I could do this, and that other people do this all the time! HA! At the Airport getting the bags was easy.Nathan and Matthew were of big help to the rental agency, and that was a breeze, unlike I had worried...so. we screamed of joy to be on the road to Grandmas! I have my Sis in laws baby shower tonight, and then more fun later...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yum!!! Just thinking about In and Out Burger is making me hungry! :) Glad you made it there safely and most importantly are still sane! Have a great trip! Miss you!

Kris said...

Glad you made it safe!! You missed all the tornado fun...bet you're jealous.

grapeape said...

we need an In-n-Out here!!! and the rip-off place in AF doesn't count at all! wow; good for you for flying all by yourself... you're brave! :) although i'd MUCH rather fly than drive all by myself...and i've been itchin' to go to San Diego, but the most feasible option for me would be to drive, and there ain't NO WAY i'm driving w/three kids all alone!!

Tirsa said...

You and I think alike in our first stop in Cali!